Sunday, October 10, 2010

First post in over a month! Back with the "This-or-That Tag"!

I'd like to start out by apologizing for being nonexistent for over a month - college started back up, and student teaching is a lot more time-consuming and so much more work than I imagined. I will try my absolute best to post more, but I can't make any promises about it this semester! I will definitely be posting as much as I normally did by late December since my student teaching will end and I will be on winter break. After that, I will be posting frequently since I have an easy final semester as a Senior! :) 

I figured that I'd come back with a tag! I just saw this on Allthatglitters21's Youtube (check Elle's This-or-That tag video here) , and knew I had to do it since I've never done one before. Here we go! 


This-or-That Tag Questions:
Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer - Without a doubt, I'd have to say bronzer. I can't stand being pale, so this is a necessity for me all year round.
Lip gloss or Lipstick - Lip gloss. I hardly own any lipsticks, since I find many of the formulas to be drying, so I like to keep my lips shiny and moisturized with lip gloss!
Eyeliner or Mascara - This is a tough one... I use both every day, but I do feel that mascara really opens up my eyes. I guess I can kinda cheat here too - I could technically use eye shadow as eyeliner, so I really wouldn't be giving up eyeliner, would I? ;)
Foundation or Concealer - I rarely use foundation so this is a no-brainer - concealer
Neutral or Color Eye Shadow - Neutral eye shadow since I've been wearing it every single day this semester for student teaching. 
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows - Definitely pressed since I use them every day! I do own loose shadows, but I don't use them that often.
Brushes or Sponges -
I never use sponges and I use brushes every day, so my answer is brushes

Nails:
OPI or China Glaze - OPI. I also use Essie a lot. 
Long or Short - Both. It really depends on my mood and how lazy I get with my nails.
Acrylic or Natural  - Natural. I feel that it's much easier to maintain. I have recently gotten Shellac, which I will do a post on soon.
Brights or Darks - Both. It really depends on the time of year - in the Fall and Winter I do darks, and in the Spring and Summer I do lights.
Flower or No Flower - No flower. Though I still do think it's cute, I haven't gotten a flower since I was younger. I feel like my mani/pedi doesn't last as long if I get a flower. 

Body:
Perfume or Body Splash - Perfume.
Lotion or Body Butter - Lotion - I'm obsessed with Curel.
Body Wash or Soap - Both - I use both in the shower.
Lush or Other Bath Company - Other Bath Company - I have never been to Lush, and I love Bath and Body Works! 

Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans. I love them and I'd wear them every day if I could.
Long Sleeve or Short - Short sleeve. I like the Summer, so I love wearing short sleeve. I even wear it during the winter under sweaters.
Dresses or Skirts - Dresses. I really don't own many skirts and I'm obsessed with dresses. 
Stripes or Plaid - Stripes. I particularly like nautical stripes. 
Flip Flops or Sandals - Flip Flops.  I own so many bedazzled flip flips, it's not even funny. 
Scarves or Hats - Scarves. I love to use them to accessorize a plain t-shirt. I also look horrible in hats.
Studs or Dangly Earrings - Studs. I HATE the way I look in dangly earrings.
Necklaces or Bracelets - Necklaces. I love layering necklaces. 
Heels or Flats - Both. I like heels for night and flats for the day.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots - Cowboy boots. LOVE them!
Jacket or Hoodie - Hoodie. I have frizzy hair, so I like wearing hoodies just in case it rains.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21. Their clothes are adorable.
Abercombie or Hollister - Neither - I haven't shopped at either since I was 16.
Saks 5th or Nordstrom - Nordstrom 

Hair:
Curly or Straight - Both. I've been wearing my hair curly a lot lately. 
Bun or Ponytail - Neither, but if I absolutely had to pick I'd say ponytail. I hate wearing my hair up.
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips - Hair clips. I don't really call them butterfly clips, but I wear my hair half-up, half-down a lot.
Hair Spray or Gel - Neither.
Long or Short - Long.
Light or Dark - Dark.
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs - Side-sweep bangs.
Up or Down - Down.

Random:
Rain or Shine - Shine. The rain does bad things to my hair, and I hate the humidity. 
Summer or Winter - Summer.  I love the warm weather.
Fall or Spring - Fall. It's so pretty when the leaves change color. I also like the clothing choices better. 
Chocolate or Vanilla - Vanilla.
East Coast or West Coast - East Coast because that's where I'm from! 


So, now that I'm done with my tag, I choose to tag...
EVERYONE! 

Leave me some responses once you've done the tag below! Talk to you soon! :)


1 comment:

  1. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails