Friday, March 12, 2010

review: essie pop art pink

i am currently writing a 10 page paper concerning australia and the environmental issues that the country is currently facing, so i thought that posting this would be the perfect way to procrastinate.

i went for a manicure today and chose to get essie's pop art pink on my nails since it is a new color in their spring 2010 collection and it looked adorable in the bottle. i also chose it because my new thing is getting light colors on my nails instead of dark ones, not because it is spring, but because when the color chips it is less noticeable - lazy i know.

the first thing that i noticed about the color was that it reminded me of a very very light baby pink hue. while my manicurist was applying it, i saw that the initial coat was extremely light. this made me a little nervous since it was almost white and didn't look too good with my unbelievably pale skin (which should hopefully be gone this week since i am going on vacation and hopefully obtaining a tan while i'm there). however, as the second coat was applied, my worries quickly dissolved because the color in the bottle that i had admired matched my nails perfectly.

i am extremely pleased with the color and think that it is great for the springtime. A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails