Friday, March 26, 2010

review: hot couture eau de toilette by givenchy

hot couture by givenchy is my new love. i often find it extremely difficult to find a perfume that i like, and as soon as i smelled this one, i fell head over heels. my roommate was the person who showed me this wonderful scent. Every time i smelled it, i knew i had to get my hands on one of my own.
the fragrance has hints of raspberry, strawberry, spice rose, tuberose, bergamont, citron, amber, and white musk.

it is simultaneously girly, sophisticated, confident, sexy, fun, and playful, which makes it perfect for a girl in their late teens to late twenties. i feel like this truly matches my personality and is perfect for everyday wear.

this is avaliable for purchase at ulta and sephora. i got mine from ulta since i got to use my member points and i got to choose any perfume as a reward.

this perfume gets an A+!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails