Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Most Wanted Makeup Wednesday


Introducing... Mix and Match Makeup's "Most Wanted Makeup Wednesday"! There is way too much makeup stuff that I have found I want (it's unhealthy, really), and I want to share my list of 5 items that I want each week with you! :)

I love that this product is made out of a beautiful synthetic material and is only $29! It has a ton of room for brushes and other cosmetic tools as well! The brush belt also comes in pink and black. I want to purchase the belt in black because it'll match the Complete Kit with Brush Roll that I already own (check back soon for a review of the Complete Kit with Brush Roll!).

The colors of this MSF are so pretty! I love that there are both gold and amber flecks in the rose color - I feel that it would be such a pretty blush and highlight color. One of the girls who works at the MAC store told me that this is pretty comparable to Stereo Rose which I unfortunately didn't get, so I feel that this product is the next best thing.

I just saw this commercial, and I knew I had to have this product! I reapply my lip gloss constantly, so I really like the fact that this product doesn't smudge and stays on for a long time. Though I don't really wear red lipstick/gloss, I feel like Beyonce's Red is gorgeous! I also really like Andy's Rose too, because it's more of a pink color. I feel that the best part about this product is the cost - it's $11.49 for a product that lasts a long time! Though all of the colors are sold out on the L'Oreal Paris site, you can find the collection in stock here on Ulta.com!

I have so many purple shadows, but it's never enough (purple is my favorite color). I love how this kit is so compact and contains such highly pigmented colors. I'm loving the way the girl in the picture's eye makeup looks, though I don't really know if I could pull that look off.

Though I don't think the name of this pencil is very appealing (I hate the way Cottage Cheese tastes haha), I love the color of this pencil. The last time I went to Ulta to pick one up, it was out of stock, so I've been wanting this product for a while.

Hope you enjoyed the first "Most Wanted Makeup Wednesday"! Leave me some comments below letting me know what cosmetics product(s) you're wanting this week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently lemming some items from the Lancome fall line and possibly MAC Fabulous Felines. On another note, Petticoat and Stereo Rose are not at all the same. Petticoat is pink while Stereo Rose is more peachy coral. Pigmentation wise, they're on par but Petticoat has more of a sheen I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristie -

    I am so excited about MAC Fabulous Felines and Lancome's fall line too - your post and swatches really made me want to get some items from Lancome's fall collection!

    ***Everyone check out Kristie's awesome blog post about Lancome's Fall collection here*** http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2010/08/lancome-fall-2010-collection-french.html#more

    Thanks for letting me know about the difference between Petticoat and Stereo Rose! :) The saleslady had me fooled and tried to sell me Petticoat over the phone when I called up looking for Stereo Rose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails