Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry I haven't been around for a while... but I'm BACK with my favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus :)

I am very sorry i haven't been around since late march, but I'm back! I had a lot of work to do during finals. I now have a full-time summer job and am taking a really difficult online class, so I will do my best to post often.

Let's start off with a post about my favorite Youtube Makeup Gurus! Something you probably don't know about me is that in my spare time, I love to watch Youtube videos about makeup. I have learned so much from these girls! Here are my top 10 (in no particular order - it was just who i clicked on first)!

Elle is great- she provides thorough step-by-step instructions on how to do different looks in her tutorials. She also uses an array of different brands, ranging from MAC to NYX. She really knows what she's doing - she and her younger sister, Blair, were the youngest makeup artists to do fashion week in NYC.

Tanya is a professional makeup artist from England. She does fairly neutral everyday looks along with celebrity looks, which I really enjoy.

Julie has a very bubbly personality and likes to experiment with different makeup styles, ranging from extreme to everyday.

Kandee is a professional makeup artist and has worked on many celebrities in California. She too is extremely bubbly and passionate about makeup, and is extremely knowledgeable. She knows many tricks and is always willing to share them with her viewers.

I just started recently watching Cynthia's videos, and she immediately became one of my favorite makeup gurus. She does a lot of reviews and is not afraid to share her honest opinion. She also does a lot of makeup looks which are very good for everyday wear.

Tiffany is a professional makeup artist who does a lot of work with Sigma Cosmetics. She knows a lot of great tricks for both makeup and hair tutorials. She's also very funny and entertaining, so be sure to check out her channel!

Ingrid is a college student with a passion for makeup. She doesn't do too many tutorials lately, but I still enjoy watching her channel to get her input on what makeup products to buy or not buy. She's extremely honest and is very knowledgeable about makeup.

Missjessicaharlow always has a fun look to try, and is at the cutting edge of all of the new products which are coming out. She offers step-by-step tutorials as well, which are very helpful.

Sara is from England (like pixi2woo) - her accent is really cool. She has a lot of knowledge about makeup and does a lot of hauls, tutorials, and tags, like the other gurus.

Elle's (allthatglitters21) younger sister Blair always has a new trick up her sleeve as well. She too covers makeup from MAC to NYX and updates often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails