Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Review: LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer



Although I love urban decay primer potion (for my review, click here), I had to switch to an oil-free primer - cue LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer! At first, I was a bit apprehensive and scared to leave my favorite product behind... but after I hadn't used a primer in a few days, and my eyeshadow was looking lackluster and dull, I decided I had to do something. I had to make this switch because i just got Xtreme Eyelash Extensions, and the use of oil-based products is strictly forbidden - that is, unless you want your new, very expensive lashes to slide right off. I did a little bit of research online before my purchase, and went to ulta to see if they had any. luckily, I ended up grabbing the last one - thank goodness they had it, because I immediately fell in love.

The product comes in a tube, which is ideal for squeezing out every last bit of it. I like the casing - it's a gunmetal, shimmer grey (refer to the bottom picture). It is as long as my blackberry tour and holds a ton of primer - it contains .47 fl oz, whereas primer potion contains .34 oz. It also costs $20 while primer potion costs $18. It glides on easily, and doesn't crease at all.

I truly feel that this item and urban decay primer potion are comparable. I think the two products should tie for best primer, and I award the LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer with an A


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails