Monday, February 8, 2010

daytime eye look: college classroom

since i attend college, i like to keep my look fairly natural in the classroom. i also like to be able to do my eye makeup in less than 2 minutes because i am often late for class (hahaha). this look complements almost every outfit i wear, and it can be easily transitioned to a nighttime look when more shadow is placed on top of it. here it is! <3

1. urban decay primer potion (best primer i've found) all over the lid and all the way up to the brow bone. i like to add a little near my tear duct as well so that the shadow stays put there too (just try not to get it in your eye... trust me it hurts).
2. mac eyeshadow in naked lunch (a medium beige shimmer color) all over the lid. era by mac (a tan beige shimmer color) also works nice too if you want your eyes to be a little darker. both colors are gorgeous!
note: the colors of the pictures may vary depending on your computer screen brightness/resolution
3. super important!!! Add a highlight color such as rice paper (a gold/yellow light shimmer-frost color) by mac to your tear duct and under your brow area to make your eyes look more wide/awake. this is especially important for me because i have all early classes this semester :-/
4. (Optional) You can definitely stop there and your shadow will look awesome!!! I tend to add mac eyeshadow in handwritten (a rich matte chocolate brown color) to my crease area to add more depth to my eyes and blend it. I sometimes also (it depends if i have time or not) add brown eyeliner (also by mac) to my waterline and right below it. i then smudge the area right below my waterline with a pencil brush to smoke it out.
don't forget!!! mascara! you can also curl your lashes to make you look more awake as well!

hope you enjoyed this! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails