Thursday, February 11, 2010

review: kim kardashian perfume

good morning!!! time for a review! :)

when i received my nars highlighting/bronzing duo from sephora (see post below for review), i got to pick 3 samples. when i saw that one was kim kardashian's new perfume i was SO excited! there has been soooo much publicity for this - there's an ad in every magazine i read, so i thought it would be great! plus, i love kim kardashian and watch "keeping up with the kardashians" like it's my job.



well... i was so wrong. as soon as i opened it, i sprayed it onto a piece of paper. my roommate, my boyfriend, and i smelled it
and we all agreed that it was - for lack of a better word - gross. i even started getting sick from the smell. i was so disappointed... sorry kim k.! :(
it really smells to me like something my grandma would wear and i find nothing good about it. personally, i like vanilla and light flowery scents and this was wayyyy too overpowering for my liking.

i give it a solid C because it is just not a scent you would associate with a woman in her 20's or 30's, especially not kim kardashian.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails