Wednesday, February 10, 2010

sephora review: nars duo highlighting/bronzing blush duo in orgasm/laguna



so i ordered the nars highlighting/bronzing duo in orgasm/laguna last week and couldn't wait for it to get here because i am ridiculously and pathetically pale compared to EVERYONE! my boyfriend even said this is the palest he's ever seen me! when it finally arrived here yesterday i ran to the mailroom because i knew it was going to snow today and couldn't bear waiting another two days for it to get here! i've heard sooooo many great things about these two items and was so excited to see that they came in a duo set! i seriously recommend purchasing the duo instead of the two separate orgasm/laguna sets especially if it is your first time buying them - it saves you a nice little amount of money and allows you to test them out.

as for the colors of the duo - the picture shows the hues pretty well. orgasm, the blush, is a darker pink color with a hint of shimmer in it (i don't personally care for shimmer but this amount looks natural and adds a glow to your skin). orgasm also works well with almost every skin tone - a lot of my friends whose skin color varies from mine love to use it and it looks great on them! laguna, the bronzer, caught my eye because khloe kardashian uses it and i always LOVE her makeup, especially the way her complexion looks. when i first saw it, i thought that it might be a little too dark for my skin tone (it's darker than my mac bronzer in matte bronze) and that it would make my face look dirty. i also was apprehensive about the sparkle in it because i like my face to look matte and naturally tan. however, when i applied it i loved it and received compliments from my boyfriend who thought it added a nice and healthy amount of color to my face. i can't tell you how happy i am with my purchase and will definitely be buying a separate laguna bronzer and orgasm blush - i want as much of both of them as i can get! A+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails