Friday, February 26, 2010

review: nyx eyeliner pencil in pearl white

since it has been snowing nonstop at my school for the past 4 days, i thought this post was appropriate. sorry if this seems similar to my last post but the two products - the jumbo eyeshadow pencil and this one have completely different uses and give off different looks.
i have to be honest, i wasn't really feeling nyx eyeliner pencil in pearl white at first - it took me a while to really get used to it. since it was snowing, i decided to go for a "snow bunny" makeup look every day. this product was key in doing so... it allowed me to fully emulate this look. i applied the pencil to my waterline and on my lower lash line all the way under my tear duct. this gave a iridescent white shade under my eyes which reflected the look of snow. this product also lasts a long time, which is fantastic because you don't have to constantly reapply. i now constantly use this and i love it!

note: it also gives the appearance of one looking more awake and alert, so this is key for those of you who are sleepy and tired-looking in the morning. i personally don't like how just white on my waterline looks on me, so i blend in a gunmetal grey, brown, or black pencil into the white from the outer corner of my lower lash line to the middle of my lower lash line. this allows me to still keep the snowy, frosted look without it looking too overpowering.

the cost great - i bought it at ulta for around $2.00!!!

my opinion? this product gets an A :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails