Monday, July 12, 2010

Review: Living Proof No Frizz Straight Making Styling System for Thick to Coarse Hair



If you read my last Sephora haul, you'll know that I purchased the Living Proof No Frizz Straight Making Styling System for thick to coarse hair (you can read my haul which gives an overview of the product here - it's in the first two paragraphs).
I was expecting the bottles to be a lot bigger - as you can see in the photos below, they were pretty tiny in comparison to my iPod and my hand. They were great for a trial, however, since they were so small. This kit would be fantastic for a vacation, since they are travel-size and are airplane-approved!


As for how the product treated my hair - I ended up loving it! The initial time I used it, I wasn't crazy about it since my hair felt straw-like. This was very odd for me, since my hair never tangles. I watched the "How to videos" about use the product, and it suggested to use a brush (view the "How to" videos here). The second time I used it, and for the rest of the time I used the system, my hair felt really good and didn't frizz as much in the humidity as it normally does, though it still did frizz a bit. I really liked the fact that it allowed me to not wash my hair as often, and I loved the smell - it's a citrus/orange scent.



Ultimately, I will definitely purchase the larger bottles, since I really like this product! :) This product earned an A -, because it didn't keep the frizz away completely. You can purchase the Straight Making System on Sephora.com here (a $34 value for only $25) , or on the Living Proof website here (a $48 value for only $39 + shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails