Monday, July 12, 2010

Movie Makeup Monday: "Despicable Me"-Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial


I have been really wanting to see "Despicable Me" in 3-D this week (yes, I'm 21 years old, but I really like Disney/Pixar movies! haha), but have to wait until the weekend. This film has inspired me to do an eye makeup tutorial, which is primarily blue like those cute little minions' costumes, which you can see below.


I made this little guy, Mixer (for Mix and Match Makeup - get it?) on the "Minion Maker" which is here, so check it out!


This is a more muted version of the look, which you can wear during the daytime.

Here's the look:
- Remember to prime your lid with eye shadow primers such as Urban Decay Primer Potion (review here), or LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer (review here).
- Apply NYX Eyeliner Pencil in Pearl White (review here) around your tear duct.
- Apply any black eyeliner to your waterline. I love Urban Decay's liner in Zero, since it really stays put for a longggg time!
- Apply Urban Decay eyeshadow in Shattered to your lid. Blend away any harsh lines. Also apply Shattered to your lower lash line.
- Apply a highlight color to your brow bone, such as Urban Decay eyeshadow in Polyester Bride.

I will definitely be wearing this look when I finally go see the movie... I'll be so cool in my 3-D glasses! (just kidding!) ;)

Hope you all are having a great week so far! Stay tuned for more reviews! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails